$11.99 +13% HST in Ontario
The 2017 Toronto Blue Jays Minor League Handbook by Jay Blue – pdf format
Blue Jays from Away is proud to announce the release of the 2017 edition of the Toronto Blue Jays Minor League Handbook, by Jay Blue. The 2017 edition updates all of the players in the Blue Jays’ minor league system and adds profiles for all of the 2015 draftees as well as the newest players signed for the minor league system. We have also updated the sections for each of the Blue Jays’ minor league teams including schedules and coaching staffs and have included updated depth charts.
Included in the 2017 edition are:
- Histories and profiles of all seven North American Blue Jays affiliates including the Buffalo Bisons, New Hampshire Fisher Cats, Dunedin Blue Jays, Lansing Lugnuts, Vancouver Canadians, Bluefield Blue Jays and Gulf Coast League Blue Jays
- Over 250 player profiles including every player anticipated to play in the Blue Jays’ minor league system in 2015
- A new essay by author Jay Blue, “Dearly Departed,” featuring interviews with Jays’ minor leaguers
- Ticket, travel and city information to help you plan any trips to see the Baby Jays play
- Complete 2017 minor league schedules
- Broadcast information to help you follow along with the teams and players from wherever you are
- Minor league depth charts
- A 2016 draft review
The 2017 Toronto Blue Jays Minor League Handbook will be combined with the Premium Content Section of Blue Jays from Away, offering a “live” version of the ebook will also include photos, exclusive videos (as they become available). The Premium Content section will also include exclusive scouting reports as Jay Blue visits the Blue Jays’ minor league teams at various points throughout the 2017 season. For just $1.99 (CDN) per month, the access to the Premium Content section can be yours and for a low price of just $16.99 (CDN), you can get an one-year subscription AND a downloadable copy of the 2017 Toronto Blue Jays Minor League Handbook.
Jay Blue is the founder of Blue Jays from Away. In addition to writing and podcasting here, he has been a staff writer at Jays Journal and co-editor of Grading on the Curve, the FanSided Network’s minor league blog. Honing his writing skills since grad school, Jay has written about the Blue Jays since 2012 and has seen much of the Blue Jays’ minor league system in person and has been a member of the credentialed media at five different minor league parks and attended games at six of the seven home ballparks in the Toronto Blue Jays minor league system. His work can also be found on the Canadian Baseball Network.